NOTICE OF RATE INCREASE: As of December 1, 2020, the City of Mo. City will increase its regulatory groundwater reduction plan fee from $2.41 to $2.62 per 1,000 gallons of water used. Your January 2021 bill will reflect the new rate.
- Growth Pays for Itself in MUDs
- MUD Residents are Knowledgeable and Informed
- The Argument in Favor of MUDs as Currently Constituted In Texas
- Why MUDs are Good for Texas
- Garbage Collection – Best Trash
Best Trash Holiday 2021 Schedule: There are no scheduled interruptions of trash service by any of the 6 observed holidays this year, service will be collected as regularly scheduled every Tuesday and Friday.
- Water and Sewer Services and Online Bill Pay – Si Environmental
- Tax Collector and Property Tax Bill Inquiries – Tax Tech
- Certificate of Interested Parties – Form 1295
- Conflict Disclosure Statement – Form CIS
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire – Form CIQ
- District Registration Form
- Financial and Tax Information
- Harris County Flood Control Final Harvey Report
- Notice to Purchasers
- Only Rain Down the Drain!
- Payment Options for Your Water Bill
- Phase II MS4 Annual Report
- Rate Order
- SIENV Online Payment Registration Instructions
- Stormwater Guidance Manual
- Stormwater Management Program
- Water Quality Report
- Where Does Stormwater Go?